Multifile Hazmat Cabinets Toxic Storage Cabinets are made in Australia, come in a range of sizes, and are built in compliance with Australian Standard AS 4452-1997.
Suitable for safe storage of:
- Toxic substances as listed as Class 6.1 substances in the Australian Dangerous Goods code or are a primary risk of another class or are a subsidiary risk of 6.1.
- These are substances liable either to cause death or serious injury or to harm human health if swallowed or inhaled or by skin contact.
• Powder coating inside and out
• Danger alert sign
• Ventilation ports, measuring 55mm in diameter
• Fully welded 150mm deep liquid tight sump
• Rounded corners on door
• 1.1mm thick double skin wall construction, with 40mm air gap between walls to provide thermal insulation
• Continuous piano hinges ensuring smooth closure of door
• Full instructions on usage of cabinet included
• Built in ground connecter
All cabinets are supplied complete with signage as specified in the respective Australian Standards, including the class of goods and the maximum capacity of the cabinet.
External: 1295mm H x 1110mm W x 520mm D
Internal: 1035mm H x 1020mm W x 420mm D
Storage Levels: 2