Shipping, Delivery, Returns & Refunds
Australia Wide Shipping
Multifile ships goods Australia wide and accepts orders through our online shop or by phone. Depending on stock availability, orders are dispatched within 24 hours, and delivery is estimated between 1-3 business days to most places in Australia. If the cabinet is in Production, this will extend the delivery lead time. All prices listed within the product categories are excluding GST & Delivery. Deliveries to residential addresses and regional areas will incur additional cost.
We ship sensitively….
- Delivering the cabinet to your location safely is just as important as helping you choose the right cabinet for your needs.
- Multifile uses companies that are skilled in handling these cabinets. They are accustomed to handling and delivering ‘sensitive freight’ with experience built up over the last 20 years AUSTRALIA WIDE.
- For delivery, we used Sensitive Freight Carriers that utilise tail-lift vehicles for customers who don’t possess a fork-lift for handling. For customers who possess a fork-lift or some other means to offload, please call us for other freight alternatives on 1800 080 280, or email@example.com, or use LiveChat if you are unsure.
- Delivery is the product to your dock or door. Please note: this service does not include placement inside a building or residential dwelling unless previously organised with Multifile. If you require placement inside your building or residential dwelling, you must contact us upon order as additional charges will apply.
- Surcharges will apply to residential and rural deliveries.
- Carriers may vary depending on location.
Customer Service Policy
Multifile is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all our Hazmat cabinets listed on our website are currently in stock, or in production, and pricing is true and correct. Standard delivery time frames are between 1-3 business days. If the cabinet is in Production, this lead time could extend to 7-10 days. In the event that an ordered item is not available, or we are unable to fulfill your order, we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back-order, or a full refund.
Returns and Refunds
Due to the specific nature of hazmat cabinets, Multifile is unable to offer returns or refunds on product incorrectly ordered. However, Multifile will repair or replace any cabinets that are delivered faulty or damaged as long as Multifile is notified within 14 days of the delivery date (Please see below).
What if a product is faulty?
We go to great lengths to ensure that products leave our warehouse in 100% condition through our thorough inspections and durable packaging. In the event that you believe your product is faulty or damaged, please contact customer service on 1800 080 280 or e-mail at us firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we will take care of it for you.
Please note that evidence of damage and/or fault may be required i.e. images, etc. Multifile will be responsible for shipping charges for rectification of faulty or damaged goods, or replacement.